You're only 3 steps away from getting your Bose repaired.Fix My Bose
The renewed by Joe's GE difference
In addition to 5 star service you get:
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the process?
Fill out the form on our website. Print out a pre-paid label we email you. (we pay for the shipping). Ship your device. Wait 3-5 business days. We receive your package. Wait 2-3 business days for a tech to verify the needed repair. Confirm the cost. Wait 1-3 business days. Make the payment. Wait 3-5 business days. Get stoked.
How do I pay?
We accept debit, credit, or PayPal. After you confirm the repair and we complete the repair... we will send you a secure payment link where you'll be able to make a payment via debit, credit, or PayPal. Once the payment is complete, we will ship your item(s) to you.
How long will this take?
Whole process will take between 1-2 weeks from the day it leaves your possession to the day it gets back to you.
Are there hidden fees/will you charge me for the repairs without me
NO, we will contact you with the cost before we start repairs. We offer FREE diagnosis on most small devices.
However, when it comes to console repairs, if you choose not to have any repair work done on your console(s) e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch ... there will be a $40 flat rate fee which covers diagnostics and shipping fees.
How will you contact me?
We'll contact you via email & text
How long do I have to pay?
Thirty (30) days after being notified by Joe's GE that your device has been serviced.
ℹ️ If you have not paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by Joe's GE, Joe's GE will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
What happens if you can't fix my stuff?
If we can't fix your stuff we'll send it back to you for FREE.
ℹ️ Non-genuine devices (fake/counterfeit) will incur a $15 return fee.
Bose repair services we offer
- Headband replacement (physical damaged; cracked / broken headband)
- Ear Pad Replacement
- Charger port replacement (won’t charge)
- Power board replacement (no power)
- Battery replacement (not holding a charge)
- Panel replacement (broke inside or outside plastic panels)
- Internal Wiring Replacement (one side not working or intermittent music)
- Hinge replacement (broken metal folding hinge)
- Speaker Driver (no sound on either side)
These are the models of Bose products we repair
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones
- Bose QuietComfort 35 I & II Headphones
- Bose Soundlink AE II Headphones