You're only 3 steps away from getting your Samsung Watch repaired.Get Samsung Watch Repair Price
The renewed by Joe's GE difference
In addition to 5 star service you get:
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the process?
Fill out the form on our website. Print out a pre-paid label we email you. (we pay for the shipping). Ship your device. Wait 3-5 business days. We receive your package. Wait 2-3 business days for a tech to verify the needed repair. Confirm the cost. Wait 1-3 business days. Make the payment. Wait 3-5 business days. Get stoked.
IMPORTANT - Make sure you are not sending JoesGE the original box(es) your device(s) came with. Do not include any accessories. We only need the device(s) being repaired.
How do I pay?
We accept debit, credit, or PayPal. After you confirm the repair and we complete the repair... we will send you a secure payment link where you'll be able to make a payment via debit, credit, or PayPal. Once the payment is complete, we will ship your item(s) to you.
How long will this take?
Whole process will take between 1-2 weeks from the day it leaves your possession to the day it gets back to you.
Are there hidden fees/will you charge me for the repairs without me
NO, we will contact you with the cost before we start repairs. We offer FREE diagnosis on most small devices.
However, when it comes to console repairs, if you choose not to have any repair work done on your console(s) e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch ... there will be a $40 flat rate fee which covers diagnostics and shipping fees.
How will you contact me?
We'll contact you via email & text
How long do I have to pay?
Thirty (30) days after being notified by Joe's GE that your device has been serviced.
ℹ️ If you have not paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by Joe's GE, Joe's GE will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
What happens if you can't fix my stuff?
If your device is listed in our repair form and for some reason repairs are not possible, we will send the device back to you free of charge.
ℹ️ If you send us a device that is not listed in our repair form or is non-genuine (fake/counterfeit), we will charge $25 to return it.
Will I lose my data
We understand that your data is valuable to you. Data loss during service is always a possibility, and in some cases, data may be unrecoverable, erased, or reformatted during service. For this reason, it is your responsibility to back up all existing data, software, and/or programs from your product, and to decide whether to erase any such data from your product, prior to receiving service. JoesGE is not responsible for loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product or other equipment a rising out of the services provided by JoesGE. We can not guarantee that you will get your data back or that you will not lose your data. It is up to you to back up your data.
Samsung Watch Repair
Samsung Watch repair services we offer
- Screen Replacement (damaged, cracked or broken screen)
- Bezel Replacement (broken or rough spinning bezel)
- Battery Replacement (no power or bad battery life)
- Heart Rate Sensor Replacement (heart rate sensor no longer working)
- Back Cover Replacement (not charging or damaged back)
- Charger Coil Replacement (no charging or water damaged)
- Main Housing Button Replacement (buttons on housing not clicking or responding)
- Motherboard Replacement (not powering on or water damage)
Samsung Watches we repair
- Gear S3 [SM-R760, SM-R765, SM-R770, SM-R775]
- Galaxy Watch [SM-R800, SM-R805]
- Galaxy Watch [SM-R810, SM-R815]
- Galaxy Watch Active [SM-R500]
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 [SM-R820, SM-R825, SM-R830, SM-R835]
- Gear Fit 2 Pro [SM-R365]
- Gear Fit 2 [SM-R360]
- Galaxy Watch 3 [SM-R840, SM-R845, SM-R850, SM-R855]
- Galaxy Watch 4 [SM-R860, SM-R865, SM-R870, SM-R875]
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic [SM-R880, SM-R885, SM-R890, SM-R895]